Name: PHARMACIST ELESHO RASHIDAT
FOLASHADE attended University of
State of Origin: LAGOS STATE.
P.P.A: DAMBATTA GENERAL HOSPITAL,
Award: Overall Best Corper in KANO
State 2015 Batch B. (State Honours Award).
Projects Carried Out:
1) Renovation of Government Secondary School (G.S.S) Clinic, Dambatta, KANO.
2) Construction of a double-face Digital F.R.S.C Informative Sign Post, Dambatta Unit Command,KANO.
3) Donation of Oxford Mathematical Set to Two Hundred (200) Secondary School Students in Dambatta, KANO.
4) Empowerment and Skill acquisition of Two Hundred (200) Women and Youths in Dambatta, KANO, on the production of Custard Powder, Methylated Spirit, Liquid Antiseptic (e.g. Dettol), Industrial Detergent, and Liquid Air Freshener.
5) Construction and Donation of 10 sets 4 in 1 Twin Sitter Desk to Universal Basic Education Primary School, Dambatta, KANO.
6) Free Deworming Medical Outreach for Four Hundred (400) Pupils of Universal Basic Education Primary School, Dambatta, KANO.
7) Donation of Writing Materials (Exercise Books, Biro, Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, My Clear Bag) to One Hundred and Fifty (150) Pupils of Universal Basic Education Primary School, Dambatta, KANO.
8. Donation of Four Hundred (400) Insecticide Treated Nets to Members of Dambatta Rural Community, KANO.
9) Donation of Life saving Drugs and Equipments to Dambatta General Hospital, KANO.
10) Career Development Program organized for Two Hundred (200) Secondary School Students in Dambatta, KANO.
Total Amount Spent on Project: 1,316,600.
One Million Three Hundred and Sixteen Thousand Six Hundred Naira Only.